Friday, July 1, 2016

Life Lesson: BOYYY! I Need to Vent

Hello friends,

I know I've been a lazy friend these past few weeks but I have a good reason; adulting has gotten crazy for me.


These past few... I don't know how long it's been, but it's been something. I got a new phone and I accidentally broke. I was so upset but it was my fault, so I couldn't be too mad. Got my screen fixed, paid about  $250 for and just to make matters worse school wasn't going all too good.


I don't know why I have such a terrible time with school, and this time it's not my classmates, it's the staff! How is it you ask someone a question and they always push you off to someone else? You're asking questions to better yourself and no one seems to know the answer, it's pretty annoying. For an example, my advisor, she was new this semester but said she was getting help with what she didn't know.

 Anything that I asked this women, she would always push me off to go to that department or wouldn't give me an answer until I approached her about it. I don't have a problem going and asking questions but these were simple questions like; is this a degree or a course? Or I want to take a summer class so I can be a head next semester, and she was never able to answer me questions.


I had approach her though because the summer class that I supposedly had a seat for, almost didn't let me in the program. On the other hand though, I'm happy to announce that I passed my remedial's and now am eligible to take credited classes! So that's one plus, I need to take a break though. I have to work in a few so I'll keep you guys posted. Until next time ❤



With Love & Sweetness,

No comments:

Post a Comment